1. Students are required to bring their school diary everyday.
2. Students should reach the school by 7:20 AM .
3. Students are required to go to the assembly in oderly manner as soon as bell for assembly rings.
4. Students should always be neatly dressed with their shooes polished and hair done properly.
5. Only sikh students who wear turbans will be allowed to keep a beard.The other boys should be clean shaven.
6. Girls with very short hair should wear hairbands.Those with sholder-length hair should make a pony tail with an elastic band. Long hair should be plaited and tied with an elastic band.
7. Finger nails must be cut short and kept clean.
8. Students are advised to make use of dustbins provided for throwing bits of paper,etc.They are expected to keep the campus naet and clean.
9. No student should shout or whistle in the school premises.
10. Students must take care of school property.Damaging school furniture,writting on walls,etc. will be dealt strictly.Students shall reimburse the cost of any s chool property damaged by them.
11. Students must look after their belongings.They are advised not to bring costly articles to school.The school shal not be responsiblefor any article which may be lost or stolen.
12. No student should bring mobile phones in school.
13. Students will not be permitted to attend telephone calls during school hours unless the calls are very urgent.
14. Parents are not permitted to visit the classroom to meet their sons/daughters/wards.
Students are always expected to set standards of good conduct and politeness in the school, in the buses and at public places.The school is judged by the conduct of the students. They should greet their teachers and elders whenever they meet them.
Asthmatic Students should always keep inhalers with them while in school.
Students suffering from chronic diseases should inform the school authorities about their ailments at the time of admission.
School will not be responsible for any contengencies related to the same.
" DISCIPLINE IS DOING WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT. "
The school emphasises a high standard of discipline and also demands from students serious application to their studies as well as other pursuits.This calls for co-operation from parents. It requires their honouring the school rules and regulations themselves as well as seeing that their sons/daughters/wards also do the same.
Students Must be punctual and regular to school. They should be neatly dressed in the proper school uniform.
Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and their belongings.
Any act or omission which may harm the atmosphere of the school or affects its image will be treated as serious indiscipline.
Students will maintain decorum & discipline in the laboraties. In case of any damage or breakage to the apparatus issued to the student will replace the same within 3 Days.
FOR ANY ACT OF SERIOUS INDISCIPLINE, THE SCHOOL RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO EXPEL THE STUDENT WITH OR WITHOUT WARNING.